Sometimes when I’m not here I’m other places. Sometimes fun things happen in these other places and I would like to share them with you. did any of that even make sense? What I’m trying to say is, there are other places around the web where you can find me and I would love to connect with you in these other place too. So to bridge the gap, I’m offering up a review of what I’ve been up to in other around the web in the past few weeks. Just a little FYI. A show and tell of sorts. December has been busy and lovely and… busy. Here’s what you missed, in case you missed it.
Remember how you can find me over on the Right Start Blog every Monday? There are a host of other wonderful writers- and Mamas- sharing lots of goodness every week too! Here is what’s been on my mind at Right Start lately…
- Little elf dolls all dressed in red are everywhere I look. I must confess we are Elf on the Shelf-less, and I’ll tell you why.
- Some people love them and some people don’t. I wonder where you fall on this topic? To holiday card or not holiday card: that is the question.
- You know those kids who run around the restaurant or make a mess of the place while waiting for their food to arrive? I shared one of my secrets to keeping children occupied and calm during those times when it really isn’t appropriate for them not to be. Shhh! Quiet bags to the rescue!
The Evolving Mommy Facebook page has had some fun conversations in the last few weeks. Have you liked us over there? We’d love to have you join in on the fun!So what have we been doing over on Facebook? Here’s a few things that have happened in the last few weeks…
- Running long distance races, have you run a marathon or a half-marathon?
- If you had to choose only one channel for your family what would it be?
- Does your family have a little visitor in your home this time of year in the form of an Elf?
Pinterst is my playground. If I could play there all day I just might. I’m EvolvingMommy on Pinterest, come pin with me. Here are a couple of items I happily pinned to my boards recently…
- I made found these on Pinterest and made them for a cookie exchange with friends earlier this month. The were ahhh-mazing. I say they were amazing because they did not last long. My favorite way to enjoy them? With a cup of tea while reading before bed.
- It’s almost 2013 which means I’m looking to set the tone for the year to come. Happiness has been a major focus for me for the last few months and I think I’ll keep it as my focus going into 2013. I found this word art recently and added it to my “Happiness” board. I love how simple and true it is.
What fun things have you been up to? Where are you hanging out?